Happy Birthday, Alexa 2009

This card is for my friend's daughter's birthday. I (impulse) bought a couple of things at Michaels, plus I got some "blingy" paper from HSN (Three Birds on clearance). I wanted to use the blingy paper and it just so happened to go with the Deja Views Clear Cut Shapes -- I mean PERFECTLY! And they both went well with my Raspberry Fizz cardstock and ribbon from Papertrey Ink. I thought it came out cute...I hope she liked it!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Raspberry Fizz cardstock and grosgrain ribbon from Papertrey Ink; "Be Happy" and butterfly from Deja Views Clear Cut Shapes "Garden" set; EK Success border punch; DP from Three Birds Bling Extreme kit; Kaiser rhinestones

 

3 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...

Happy birthday from Italy!!

Compliments for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog,

http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Billie's Scrappetique said...

This is SO cute, Heather! I love the colors and the embellishments. WOW!

Alyssa B said...

That's so pretty! She will love it!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers