Yet Another Thank You

I said it was a variation on a theme. ;-) Still with the Hero Arts/Archivers background stamp. I've said before that it's near impossible for me to make two cards exactly the same. Sometimes I'll do it for thank you notes, because usually they are being written in response to an event and there are many to write. In this case, I was playing and there weren't so many to make, so they're all different.

This one isn't so different from the previous one, but I thought the flower/button addition was cute.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: unknown green burlap; Kraft and Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink cardstock; Birds & Branches and Butterflies & Lace Hero Arts/Archivers stamps; Wheat and Pumpkin Spice Versamagic chalk ink; White Papertrey Ink pigment ink; Prima flowers; Papertrey Ink button; generic twine; Recollections pearls; Nestabilities

 

1 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

Love the stamping on burlap, and the lace circle is fab! I am waiting on my order with that circle doily to arrive myself! Love the layering of all these visual textures - so rich!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed