Happy birthday friend

A friend of mine is turning 40 in the next few weeks, so this card is for her. I can't believe all my friends/classmates are turning 40. How/when did that happen? I have until February, and it's not like 40 is bad, just weird. :-)

For this card, I got to use some new goodies, or at least new to me. A couple of weeks ago, I won some great blog candy from Ashley Cannon Newell. One of the things was a wavy paper crimper, which you'll see on the cardstock on top of the "ribbon". I also used a set of stamps from a new stamp company: Stamps of Life. The set is Back2Basics.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Rustic cream cardstock from Papertrey Ink and beige cardstock from Bazzill; Back2Basics stamps from Stamps of Life; Versamagic chalk ink and Versamark; A La Mode clear embossing powder; random flower from my stash, Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening buttons; Papertrey Ink cream rustic twine; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Clinique box (lol -- hey, it was shiny); Offray Verano Tan ribbon; Marvy Uchida wavy corrugator; Kaisercraft rhinestones

 

1 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I was just leaving a comment at another blog and noticed your name at the top and had to come by. We live in Fl as well. I will click to follow and hope you will do the same.

Cheri


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed