So much for updating regularly... Hubby's birthday card

OK, so I'm not doing so well keeping this thing updated. :-) I am crafting... sometimes I take pictures... sometimes I'm late getting them done and it's all I can do to get them out the door on time! And then there's the whole "life" thing that gets in the way. Somehow, February turned into a very busy month for me, and it just seemed like I didn't have time for much. I have Papertrey stamps that I received several days ago that are still in the boxes! I normally have them out of the box, labels attached, and played with them by now -- usually the first night! I even got some stuff at Joann last weekend and it's still in the bag!! So really, I just haven't had much time for anything lately.

But I have been making more of an effort to at least get the picture before it leaves the house. So I'll be posting over the next week or two with stuff I've done over the past month. And hopefully by the time I'm catching up, I'll have more to show!

Today, I'm showing the card I made for my husband's birthday. It's mostly Papertrey. I think it's a nice, masculine card, and I think he liked it.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise specified): Turning a New Leaf, Background Basics: Diamonds, and Through the Trees (sentiment) stamp sets; Kraft, Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream cardstock; Dark Chocolate buttons; Vintage Cream and Enhanted Evening ink; Versamark; Filigree white embossing powder; Martha Stewart border punch; EK Success corner rounder; generic twine.

 

0 comments:


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed