Masculine Thank You

Wow, it's been a really long time since I posted. Things got super busy again. I wasn't crafting as much. When I did craft, I didn't get pictures... I'm hoping with school out, maybe life won't be so hectic, but who knows.

Anyway, I took pictures of a few cards I made last weekend -- love three-day weekends -- so I'll spread them out over the next several days. I need to make a couple of cards this weekend, and I still have the photo tent set up, so hopefully I'll get pics before I have to send them off.


I made two of today's card. One was for my brother-in-law, who gave me a generous birthday gift that I'm still spending (can't wait to get the exclusive Nesties dies from Scrapyland!). The other is for my dad, who also gave me a generous birthday gift. He flew me to visit my grandmother. He came in as well, and when my sister found out about it, she decided to fly in, too! So it was a nice little mini-family reunion, and it was so much fun.

Supplies (all Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted): Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Terracotta cardstock; Masculine Motifs stamp set; Rustic Cream twine; Dark Chocolate buttons; wood grain impression plate; EK Success corner rounder; Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Tea Dye Duo ink; Versamark

 

2 comments:

KimberlyO said...

This is a fabulous card! I don't own the impression plate OR that set, but I see that I may have to get both!!

Karen said...

Love your cards Heather!! : )


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed