Thanks Grandmother

A couple of posts ago, I shared a thank you note for my dad for flying me to see my grandmother as my birthday present. While we were there, my grandmother was the perfect hostess, so I wanted to thank her for her hospitality.

She lives in a very nice senior community, and they have a beautiful clubhouse where they are served their meals, like it's a restaurant. We ate there a couple of nights, and she took us to the cafe at Southern Season, which was a real treat. And she showed us the sights in her town.

So this thank you is for her. It was somewhat inspired by a bunch of posts over at Dawn McVey's blog. She found some Martha Stewart die cut tags that were really cute. Had I not seen them on her blog, I'd have never known they existed, and I went last weekend and got some at Michaels. I just think they're so cool! I could probably make something like them with my Cricut (my poor, unused Cricut), but they were $3 (on sale) for a pack of 12, and $3 is cheap enough for me to not want to spend the time, lol.

Supplies (all Papertrey Ink, unless otherwise noted): Round and Round exclusive stamp set; cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow; Martha Stewart tag; Smokey Shadow and Hibiscus Burst ink; Versamark; silver embossing powder; Mat Stack 2 steel die; grey tulle from COD Warehouse; Scor-Pal

 

1 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty! I love the sheer bow and the little doily!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed