Vicki's Wedding Card

My friend Vicki at work just got married. I made this card for all of us to sign. She really appreciated the effort, and my co-workers thought it was pretty, too. :-)

Supplies: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White and Smokey Shadow cardstock; American Crafts Wedding, Papertrey Ink Fancy Flourishes and Polka Dots 2 stamps; Versafine black ink; Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow ink; Perfect Medium; Kaleidoscope Stamp n Stuff embossing powder; Quickutz Retro Diamons embossing folder; Basic-Basic silver ribbon; Holiday Trim-It-Up silver cord; unknown buttons; Rectangle Nestabilities; EK Success embossed scallop border punch.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Heather....this card is not "pretty".....this card is GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE all things about this!!!! Beautiful job ma'am!!!

Janine said...

Lovely card!!!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers