Mother Day #2: Mother-in-Law...Don't Peek!!!

Here's my second Mother's Day card to share with you. Monday's was for my mom; today's is for my husband's mom. I pulled out my Papertrey Ink Women of Life set, plus the Tags for Spring set. (Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with PTI?)

After I stamped the flowers, I thought glitter centers would be nice, so I used my glue stamp pad and added some glitter. It's my first time doing that, so I'm sure I did something wrong because the glitter didn't completely stay on. I mean, if you didn't touch it, it was fine. But if, say, your husband ran his finger across one of the centers, oddly some glitter came off. :-) But at Michaels on Sunday, I saw Glossy Accents and immediately thought it would make a great sealer for the centers, and it did!

Supplies:
Paper: random card blank; DCVW green textured cardstock; Making Memories Chloe patterned paper
Ink: Memento, Palette Stamp & Stick Glue Pad
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities rectangle and circle sets; Fiskars circle punch
Etc: Lace (Joann); Glossy Accents; Prima flower; unknown heart rhinestone

 

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! She is going to LOVE this. Beautiful colors!!!

Christy said...

This is so stunning Heather!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Another beauty!! She'll love it!

Handmade by Odette said...

Beautiful card Heather. About the animals on my baby cards, they are die-cuts.
Have a good night!!
Hugs,
Odette


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers