Anyone up for Papertrey Goodies?

There's a blog called A Passion for Papertrey. They are in the UK, and they really do have a passion for Papertrey. They're constantly posting great inspiration with Papertrey stamp sets as well as hosting challenges for like-minded people in their area. This time, they're offering up goodies for anyone worldwide! Of course, I had to put my hat in because they're offering up the Papertrey Anniversary Set. I didn't really discover Papertrey until this year, so I had no shot at the anniversary set. It would be so cool to win it. They are also giving away the Hodge Podge paper pad that contains lots of samples of their patterned papers that coordinate with their cardstock.

If you want your own chance, visit A Passion for Papertrey. I believe they'll have the post up until Sunday, August 9. I'm not sure what time that'll make it for those of us in the States, but there's plenty of time to enter! Good luck!

 

1 comments:

Marge said...

Hi, Heather! So glad you visited my blog & wait until my sweet friend Gwen (who loaned me her Button set) hears you were @ CHA & bought Papertrey - she'll be so envious! How many times did I hear her say she wished she could go!!! If you like Papertrey, she's fabulous, so go visit her blog: www.mycraftydaysoff.blogspot.com!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers