Father's Day Cards for hubby

OK yes, this is very late, but he did get them on time. I'm just not posting on time. And for that matter, I barely got them done on time, lol! But anyhoo...I was apparently in a heat-embossing mood for these. :-)

The first one is the one I made for my husband from the boys. It's Papertrey cardstock (Summer Sunrise) and Paper Company cardstock (the light blue). I used a Martha Stewart rotary cutter on the DCVW Nana's Kids polka-dotted paper. I used the Papertrey Star Prints stamp set as well as the Inkadinkado set, Jersey Alphabet. I stamped the "orange" stars in Versamark and used Stamp-n Stuff clear embossing powder to heat emboss. I also stamped a star with Versamark on the Summer Sunrise cardstock and heat embossed with Stampendous Detail Silver embossing powder. To punch out the star, I used the Fiskars Extra Large star punch.


The second card is the one I made for my husband from me. Again, I used Papertrey cardstock (Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream, and Spring Moss. I also used some of their Everyday Blessings patterned paper. I used the Papertrey Star Prints set again with Versamark and the clear embossing powder, and I punched the stars out with the Fiskars punch. I used Versamark again to stamp the Papertrey Fancy Flourishes set in the background. The ribbon is Ripe Avocado Saddle Stitch ribbon. I also added some magic mesh. The patterned paper was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.

Thanks for looking! Better late than never, right?

 

0 comments:


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers