Happy Birthday Daddy!

This card is for my daddy's birthday. Yes, I'm almost 40 years old and I call my dad Daddy. :-) He'll always be my daddy!


I'm really trying to use things I felt like I HAD to have, but haven't touched yet. I'm sure a lot of you have stuff you've bought but haven't used yet. And I'm not saying you bought it yesterday, I'm saying you bought it a month or two ago, or longer! Lol! Please tell me I'm not alone!

Ok, so the Bo Bunny Press paper is a relatively recent purchase (as was the paper on the previous card) from my LSS. The stamp set (cupcake, sentiment, loopy thing on the bottom, balloons on the purple) are from The Paper Company's Cupcakes acrylic set, which I've had for at least two months and this is the first time I've inked it up. The ribbon, button and twine are from Papertrey Ink. The brads along the bottom were a clearance purchase (gotta love that) from Michaels -- Around the Block Paper Treats Birthday Brads. The card base is Ripe Avocado from Papertrey Ink. The purple paper, believe it or not, was given away as a freebie when I bought some stuff at an LSS YEARS ago. It has some funky design on the other side, but the color was perfect for this, so I'm glad I hung onto it. :-) The edges of everything are also distressed all over with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The tag is a Cuttlebug die, and the top portion of patterned paper was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

I'm sending it out tomorrow, so I hope he likes it. Of course, he's my dad, so he'll TELL me he likes it, but I hope he REALLY does. ;-)

Thanks for looking!

 

0 comments:


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers