Happy Birthday Larry!

I haven't been around much lately, have I? I have been been doing crafty stuff, I just haven't been posting much lately. At least I have taken pictures of the cards before they leave my hands! :-)


This one is for my step-father. I saw this cute paper at my LSS and thought it would look cute as a card. It's from Creative Imaginations. I cut following the line of one of the sentiment lines on the paper and adhered it to Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy cardstock. Before adhering, I made a few scores with my Scor-Pal as well as a few dotted lines with my Scor-Bug and the Scor-Pal. It's the first time I've used the Scor-Bug and it was fun!

I also used Around and About Sentiments from Papertrey Ink for the "happy birthday" round sentiment. The star brad is actually an American Crafts miniMarks rub on graphic on an American Crafts Elements silver brad. The party hat is from the Inkadinkado Birthday Fun set. Little silver brads and orange ribbon are from my stash.

I sent the card very early because I couldn't remember if I had given myself two weeks to do it or one week based on the task I created for myself in Outlook. I was converting to the iPhone at the time (new to me, but not brand new). On my Palm Centro, I used Agendus, which showed me calendar events and to-dos in the same view. I haven't found the same on the iPhone yet, so I was discombobulated. :-) But anyhoo...he got it about a week and a couple days early, but he saved it to open on his birthday. My mom said he liked it a lot. Yay! It's most important that the recipient likes it. :-)

Thanks for looking!

 

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love this..funny ..I have this paper and I would never have thought to use it this way! You're such a craft girl!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

WOOHOO!!! You posted something! We want more, more, more!!! ;o)


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers