Step-mother Birthday -- (Almost) All Papertrey

I am loving Papertrey Ink. :-) Everything on this card is Papertrey, except the black ink. The stamp set is Wishing You... It's really nice because the oval images work perfectly with the Nestabilities oval set. I started off following a Taylored Expressions sketch, but ended up changing it a bit for what I wanted. Sketches are always nice to start from.




The inside uses Papertrey's Birthday Basics plus another element from the Wishing You... set.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Papertrey Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, True Black cardstock; Papertrey Sweet Blush Bitty Dot Basics; Papertrey Raspberry Fizz hybrid ink; Memento black ink; Papertrey Raspberry Fizz ribbon; EK Success border punch; Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers embossing folder; oval Nestabilities; Papertrey Wishing You... and Birthday Basics stamp sets.

 

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Love it! Especially the sentiment on the inside! Beautiful!

Christy said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great card Heather, very elegant!

Stephanie said...

This card is so elegant Heather :) x

Deanna said...

So pretty, love it!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers

Subscribe Via
Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to
RSS Feed

Search This Blog

Visits since
January 17, 2010

Live Traffic Feed