Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #38

I've never tried one of these before, mostly because I don't have ANY Stampin Up products. But, I'm a huge fan of Kristina Werner, and she hosts a color inspiration challenge on her blog. So...this time I decided I'd try anyway.

These are the colors for this challenge:



And here is my submission. As I said, NO Stampin Up, but I tried to match the colors:


All cardstock is generic cardstock from Michaels. The pearls in the corners and on the flower are from Michaels. The ribbon is from Michaels. (Sense a pattern?) I don't have the Stampin Up ticket corner punch, but I love the look, so I simulated it by punching the corners with a circle punch. The red medallion is from We R Memory Keepers and is an Extra Large Gromlet from the Frenzy collection. The spotted flower is Prima, and the smaller pink flower is from Michaels. The stamps are from Inkadinkadoo (flowers from Occassions, Thank You from a set of thank you sentiments). The ink is clear embossed Color Box Frost White pigment ink (the flowers on the orange) and Cats Eye chalk ink in Lipstick Red. Oh, and I used my handy-dandy Scor-Pal to score the grid on the pink. I hope you like it...I hope Kristina likes it! Even if I end up not featured, I'll try again. It's definitely a good exercise.

 

7 comments:

Brandi said...

I absolutely love this card with all the embellishments! It is great even if you are not using Stampin' Up supplies. You should ddefinately keep doing the challenges! Too cute!
Brandi

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this....way too cool!!! tfs!!
-t

Unknown said...

Looks great, even with no SU. TFS.

Sheri said...

Such a cute card Heather!!

Christy said...

Adorable card..the colors are perfect.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is really cute! Love the layout and design and embellishments...everything!

Lissa Ballard said...

Good gravy girl! You've got style!!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers