Wow...I've been awarded!

Many thanks to Margie, who bestowed upon me the Proximity blog award. It's my very first blog award, and I'm proud to receive it!



This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So, I guess I have to pick eight other blogs that I feel fit this award. I follow a bunch, so in no particular order:

  1. Okieladybug
  2. Ashley Newell
  3. Billie
  4. Sheri
  5. Teri Berrios
  6. The Artful Mama
  7. The Frugal Crafter
  8. Wanda
Visit their blogs and hopefully you'll be as inspired as I am!

 

4 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks, Heather! I'm always shocked that anyone visits my little old blog! :)

Christy said...

CONGRATS!! :)

Lissa Ballard said...

Many well deserve congratulations! I can't wait to visit some of those blogs with which I'm not familiar.

My mojo is on vacation again and I can use all the inspiration I can get!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks!


About Me

I'm a 40-something (WAIT...40-something? When did THAT happen?), married mother of two boys. I work full-time outside the home, but spend the little "me" time I have crafting. Oh, and collecting supplies, lol.

My Favorite
Things







www.fiskateers.com

Copyright Info

I post this stuff just to share what I've done, but all content included on my blog is copyright Heather Kosinski, unless the images themselves belong to others. You may copy my ideas to make and sell at craft fairs or to give away, but please give me credit if it was my idea, and please don't submit my ideas for publication, classes, or design contests.

Followers